FCI Sarkari Jobs 2021: On 27/02/2021, FCI Recruitment 2021 Notification for the post of Assistant General Manager has been released on its official website fci.gov.in Eligible candidates can apply for the Food Corporation of India Assistant General Manager recruitment 2021 before the 31/03/2021 and also make sure to read the FCI Assistant General Manager Across India recruitment 2021 details such as selection process, online procedures,eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates who wish to apply for Assistant General Manager post can check the official notification PDF below
|Company Name||FCI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant General Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||87 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 1,80,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Across India Jobs|
Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of the Nation, invites online applications for the under mentioned posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer in its offices spread all over the country from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria:-
1. Post: Assistant General Manager (General Administration)
2. Scale of Pay (IDA Pattern): Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/
3. Total: 30
4. Qualification / Experience:
i) Post Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institutes recognized by Central Govt. (or body authorized by it) with minimum 55% marks; OR
ii) ACA/AICWA/ACS; OR
iii) Bachelor‟s Degree in Law or 5 years Integrated Course in Law from recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
NOTE: In case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks shall be 50%instead of 55%.
1. Post: Assistant General Manager (Technical)
2. Scale of Pay (IDA Pattern): Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/
3. Total: 27
4. Qualification / Experience:
i) B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks. or
ii) B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks; or
iii) B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science & Technology or Food Technology or Food Processing Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing or Food Preservation Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks. or
iv) B.Tech. degree or BE degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University/an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks. or
v) B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Bio-Technology or Industrial Bio-Technology or Bio-Technology or Bio-Chemical Engineering or Agricultural BioTechnology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks;
Note: In case of SC/ST/ PwBD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks shall be 50% instead of 55%.
1. Post: Assistant General Manager (Accounts)
2. Scale of Pay (IDA Pattern): Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/
3. Total: 22
4. Qualification / Experience: Associate membership of i) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; or ii) The Institute of Cost Accountants of India; or iii) The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
1. Post: Assistant General Manager (Law)
2. Scale of Pay (IDA Pattern): Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/
3. Total: 08
4. Qualification / Experience: Full time Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute: and
Experience: Minimum 5 years‟ experience as a practicing Lawyer in Civil matters representing his clients in at least 3 cases in every year or 5 years‟ experience as a Law Officer in Central Government/State Government/Central Government PSU/State Government PSU in the IDA scale of Rs.16400-40500 or CDA scale of Rs. 9300- 34800 (Grade Pay 5400) (or corresponding in pre/post
1. Combination of experience as Lawyer and Law officer is permitted for determining the eligibility.
2. The experience as Lawyer is to be evidenced by Enrolment Certificate as an Advocate along with certified copies of Vakalatnama filed by the candidate or self – attested copies of cause list or self –attested copies of Court Orders/Judgements or self –attested copies of case status obtained from the respective court websites, as proof of appearing as an Advocate for his client in respect of atleast 3 cases in each year of the qualifying experience, which are verifiable from the concerned Court, reflecting the name of the candidate as in the Application form. 3. Candidates working as Law Officer are required to furnish certificate of experience along with Pay Scale specifying the Basic pay in the service in Central Government/State Government/Central Government PSU/State Government PSU for the relevant period, apart from proof of Educational qualification, age.
Age:Maximum Agelimit as on 01/01/2021: 28 – 33 yearsApplication Fee:Candidates except as specified above, applying for the post are required to submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 1000/ – (Excluding bank charges but including GS T) by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, UPI by providing information as asked on the screen
- Download Of Call Letter: Candidates will have to visit the FCI website (www.fci.gov.in) for downloading call letters for online test/interview. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the scheduled venue with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
2. The Call letter for the ONLINE Test indicating the time and venue of examination for each candidate can be downloaded from www.fci.gov.in 10 days prior to the date of examination onwards. Candidates, who are not able to generate their Call letter online, should register their grievance at http://cgrs.ibps.in at least one week before the date of the examination.
3. Candidates Reporting Late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination, candidates will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2.5 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for more than 04 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
4. Identity Verification: In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate‟s currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter‟s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a People‟s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph / valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhaar card/ E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate‟s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination. Ration Card and Learner‟s Driving License are not valid id proof.
5. A candidate can apply only for any one of the post code A,B,C,D and E
6. However, if it is found that, for any reason, the candidate has submitted multiple Applications, then the online application with the higher “Registration Number” accompanied by fresh fee (if applicable) and complete in all respect will only be considered by FCI and the earlier applications submitted will not be considered. The fee paid against one “Registration Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Registration Number”. Further, it is also informed that the fee once paid, including in case of multiple applications, shall not be refunded in any circumstances.
7. The candidate will be considered for the post applied for, on the basis of his/her merit for the post.
8. Candidates are advised to visit http://fci.gov.in/pageDetail.php?view=333 for the Job Description of the above mentioned posts.
9. Information about candidates shortlisted at various stages will be posted on FCI website for which candidate may visit website www.fci.gov.in A candidate has to appear in all the relevant phases of the
recruitment process to be eligible for the selection. The candidates are advised to visit FCI Website regularly
10. Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with examination call letter and the Interview Call Letter while attending the
examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. In case the candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed in examination only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original. However, the permission to give the exam shall be provisional & the candidature shall be subject to verification of documents at later stage in case of selection of a candidate
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculator and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the examination premises/venue.
2 . Discrepancies if any in question paper may be brought to the notice at http://cgrs.ibps.in within 03 days of holding the examination. Representation received thereafter will not be entertained.
3. At the application stage, the scrutiny of the eligibility, category and other aspects will not be undertaken before issuing call letters for Online Test/Interview. However, the Candidates are advised to check carefully and satisfy themselves that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as stipulated in the detailed Recruitment Notice. Candidates who do not meet the qualifying criteria as specified in the Recruitment Notice areadvised not to participate in the selection process. If, at any stage, it is found that the candidate do not fulfil any of the conditions laid down in the Recruitment Notice for the post, his candidature will be summarily cancelled and he will be terminated / discharged from the service forthwith. Please note that your candidature for the above post is provisional.
4. Candidates in their own interest are advised to have and provide a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process as it may be used for future correspondence. FCI may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
5. It is mandatory for all the candidates to upload their Photograph, Signatures and any other document as specified without any exception.
6. Formats prescribed for furnishing certificates for SC/ST,OBC, EWS and PwBD are appended at Annexures A, B , C, D1/D2/D3 (as applicable for the relevant PwBD category), E and F respectively.
Candidates may note that these Certificates/ Documents shall be required to be furnished along with other essential enclosures in case of their shortlisting on the basis of the Online Examination at the designated address which shall be informed / notified through the designated website.http://www.fci.gov.in/
7. No person shall be eligible for initial appointment unless he has attained the age of 18 years.
8. Nationality: A candidate for appointment in the service of the Corporation shall be:
i. a Citizen of India, or
ii. a subject of Nepal, or
iii. a subject of Bhutan, or
iv. a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January,1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
v. a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Government of India.
9. Candidates should indicate at the designated place in the Application Form whether they belong to any of the Minority Communities notified by Government namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs,Buddhists, Jain or Zoroastrians (Parsis).
10. All the posts carry IDA pattern pay scales and usual allowances such as HRA, Leave Travel facilities etc. These scales carry DA on percentage basis. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon place of posting. All appointments will be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Corporation in- force from time to time. Other benefits like CPF, Gratuity, Leave Travel Concessions, Leave Encashment, Medicalreimbursement, Pension etc., shall be applicable as per the rules of the Corporation as amended from time to time.
11 . Employees of the Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings and Departmental candidates (FCI Employee)may note that they will have to produce the „No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of his/her interview.
12 . Employees of the Central/ State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings and Departmental candidates (FCI Employee) will be allowed to join the Corporation only on producing vigilance clearance from their
employer. It is further clarified that in case the vigilance status is not clear, then his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
13. Options should be exercised by the candidates carefully after going through the Advertisement and keeping in view fulfillment of eligibility conditions, educational qualifications, experience etc. prescribed for the posts. OPTION ONCE EXERCISED SHALL BE FINAL AND NO CHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Selection Procedure :
The Selection Procedure and candidate screening for FCI Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer post is given below. The Official PDF for the selection procedure of FCI is provided here.
The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview.
Assistant General Manager (General Administration):
General Aptitude consisting of
1. Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability – 45 Questions
2. General Awareness, Current Affairs – 45 Questions
3. Management and Ethics – 45 Questions
4. Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and Computer awareness – 45 Questions
Assistant General Manager (Technical), Assistant General Manager (Accounts), Assistant General Manager (Law), Medical Officer:
(1) General Aptitude consisting of
1. Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability – 30 Questions
2. General Awareness, Current Affairs – 30 Questions
3. Management and Ethics – 30 Questions
4. Agriculture, Agriculture Economy, Computer awareness – 30 Questions
(2) Relevant Discipline – 60 Questions.
Interview & Document Verification:
I. For the post code A,B,C,D,&E candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Test will subsequently be called for an Interview in the post to candidate ratio of 1:3, to be conducted by FCI. The document verification will be completed at the time of Interview. The said processes will be conducted at select centres. The venue, time & date of Interview and document verification will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter for interview. Candidates are required to download their Interview call letters from designated FCI website www.fci.gov.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, venue etc. of Interview will not be entertained. However, the FCI reserves the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ etc. of Interview. The weightage assigned to Interview will be 10%. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in Online Exam and Interview.
II. Those candidates who are meritorious on the basis of combined merit in Online Test and Interview and whose documents have been verified successfully and their eligibility for the posts has been established will be shortlisted and considered for appointment.
III. While appearing for the Interview/ Document Verification, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents. In the absence of valid documents, candidature of the candidates is liable to be cancelled. Candidates will be allowed for the Interview only after successful completion of Document Verification process. FCI shall take no responsibility to receive any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
How to Apply :
How to apply for FCI Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer Post?
Candidates who wish to apply for the FCI Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer post can check out the complete application process which is listed below. Candidates must fill the application form before the last date and before applying for the FCI Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer post ensure to read the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can follow the steps and apply for the post, Also check out the official PDF which is given below to know more about the recruitment.
Candidates can apply online only from 01/03/2021, 10:00 Hrs (IST) to 31/03/2021, 16:00 Hrs (IST) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
1. Submission of Online Application Form along with fee payment will commence from: 01/03/2021 from10:00Hrs(IST)
2. Last Date & time for submission of Online Application and payment of fees. 31/03/2021 till16:00Hrs(IST)
3. Availability of Call Letters on website for download: 10 days prior to announced date of examination
4. Date of Online Test Will be announced on website www.fci.gov.in: Tentatively in the month of May or June, 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from FCI.To Apply for the job posting from FCI, please click on the Apply Now button below