NMMS 2020-21 – SCERTs are releasing state-wise NMMS 2020-21 admit card on the respective official websites. Students have to secure a minimum of 40% marks (32% for SC/ST) to pass the NMMS exam 2020-21. NMMS 2020 result will be declared in February/March 2021. The Application Form will publish on the official websites. It also notes that the student’s parent income must be less than Rs.1,50,000/- per annum. Detailed information about NMMS 2020-21 read this article below.
NMMS 2020-21 – Result Released Soon
New Update: NMMS 2020-21 – SCERTs are releasing state-wise NMMS 2020 admit card on the respective official websites. SCERTs conduct the NMMS exam on various dates in offline mode. The exam contains two papers namely Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Ability Test (SAT). The total marks of the NMMS question paper are 180 marks. Students have to secure a minimum of 40% marks (32% for SC/ST) to pass the NMMS exam 2020-21. NMMS 2020-21 result will be declared in February/March 2021. Read this article to know the NMMS exam dates 2020-21, eligibility, application and scholarship details.
Check Result – NMMS 2021
NMMS 2020-21 Admit Card Released
NMMS 2020 – SCERTs are releasing state-wise NMMS 2020 admit card on the respective official websites. Students of Class 8 who have filled application form can download the same through the official link. Alternatively, they can collect the NMMS 2020 exam admit card from respective schools. SCERTs will conduct the NMMS exam on various dates in offline mode. The exam contains two papers namely Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Ability Test (SAT). The total marks of the NMMS question paper are 180 marks. Students have to secure a minimum of 40% marks (32% for SC/ST) to pass the NMMS exam 2020-21. NMMS 2020 result will be declared in February/March 2021. Read this article to know the NMMS exam dates 2021, eligibility, application and scholarship details.
NMMS 2020-21 Application Last Date Extended
NMMS 2020 – SCERTs are releasing state-wise NMMS 2020 application form on the respective official websites. Students of Class 8 who score at least 50% (55% for reserved categories) are eligible to apply for the NMMS exam 2020 scholarship. It also needs to be noted that the student’s parent income must be less than Rs.1,50,000/- per annum. SCERTs will conduct the NMMS exam on various dates in offline mode. Students will be able to download the NMMS admit card from the first week of December 2020. There will be two papers namely Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Ability Test (SAT) in the exam. The NMMS question paper will be of 180 marks. Students have to secure a minimum of 40% marks (32% for SC/ST) to pass the NMMS exam 2020-21. NMMS 2020 result will be declared in February/March 2021.
Candidates will be able to download the NMMS admit card from the third week of October 2020. There will be two papers, namely the Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Ability Test (SAT), in the exam. The NMMS question paper will be of 180 marks. Students have to secure a minimum of 40% marks (32% for SC/ST) to pass the NMMS exam 2020. NMMS 2020 result will declare in February/March 2021.
Candidates can go through the Overview from the table below.
|NMMS||National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship|
|Conducting Body||Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)|
|Application mode||Online/ Offline|
|Exam Mode||Pen and paper-based test|
|NMMS Official Website||mhrd.gov.in/nmms|
What are the NMMS Eligibility Criteria- 2021?
The Conducting body has specified the NMMS eligibility norms that students need to satisfy before applying for the NMMS exam. Candidates can check the eligibility of the NMMS exam 2020 provided below.
- Students studying in class VIII
- 55% (50% for reserved categories)
- Students must obtain 55% (50% for reserved categories) in class IX and XI
- One must secure 60% (55% for reserved categories) in the class X examination
- Parental Income: Less than Rs. 1, 50,000/- per annum
- Candidates of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sainik schools
- Candidates studying in residential schools run by state government institutions with facilities like boarding, lodging, and education
- Students are pursuing their studies in private schools.
NMMS Application Form-2021
- All States and UTs will publish the NMMS 2021 form pdf on their official sites, onwards. Students to access the online application can visit the National Scholarship portal. The last tentative date to submit online NMMS 2020 forms through NSP. Students who are studying in Class 8 from any recognized school will be eligible to apply for the NMMS exam 2021.
- Candidates’ parental income needs to be less than Rs. 1,50,000 to apply for this scholarship exam. The NMMS objective is to award scholarships to 1,00,000 students who belong to economically weaker sections.
- It also encourage them to continue their education at the secondary stage. Selected students will award the NMMS 2021 scholarship of Rs. 1000 per month from class IX till class XII. The online NMMS 2021 applications can also submit through the National Scholarship portal
- The Final Submission to apply for the NMMS exam 2021 will be different for different states.
- Students before filling the NMMS 2021 form, students must check the eligibility norms and keep the required documents ready.
- Students can secure the NMMS exam form online or offline from the Liasion Officer appointed in each state and UT.
- The wholly filled NMMS admission form should submit to the head of the institution.
What are the Documents needed for NMMS Application Form 2021?
- Two passport size
- Xerox copy of Report Card of Class 7th Exams
- Xerox copy of the SC/ST Certificate.
- Disability Certificate from the Competent Authority.
- Income certificate from the Competent Authority.
NMMS Syllabus- 2021
There is no Specified NMMS exam 2020 syllabus. Hence, it recommended referring to the NCERT Class 8 Syllabus. However, the question paper will cover questions from the syllabus of Class VII and VIII.
NMMS Exam Pattern-2021
Candidates preparing for the NMMS 2021 must go through the exam pattern to know about the marking scheme, the number of questions provided, and so on. The NMMS test comprises two sections, Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- The Exam duration for MAT and SAT will be 120 minutes each.
- Each question will carry one mark. There will be no negative marking.
- NMMS exam 2021 will Conduct in offline or pen and paper-based mode.
- All questions will be objective type. Out of 4 possible answers, candidates have to select only one correct.
- For relevant NMMS exam books, aspirants can refer to the NCERT Class 8 Books only.
- NMMS MAT section tests students’ reasoning and critical thinking skills. The NMMS questions based on analogy, pattern perception, classification, hidden figures, etc.
- Candidates have to attain at least 40% marks (32% for SC/ST) both MAT & SAT papers.
Download NMMS Admit Card- 2021
- Aspirants will be able to collect the NMMS admit card of the NMMS exam 2021 from their school/ institution in which they are studying.
- The NMMS hall ticket will release in the second/ third week of October 2021. Some states may also publish the hall ticket online on the official website of SCERT.
- The NMMS Admit Card comprises details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, etc., along with the date, time, and venue of the exam.
- One must carry the NMMS admit card along with them on the day of the NMMS exam 2021.
- Candidates have to submit their NMMS 2021 admit card to the invigilator after the exam is over. Hence, they suggested to keep a xerox copy of the same with them and retain it until the entire selection process gets over.
How to Check the NMMS Answer Key 2021?
- The conducting authority of each state will release the official answer key of NMMS 2020 after 2 to 3 weeks of exam conduction. With the help of the NMMS answer key, students will be able to evaluate their probable scores in the exam and analyze their performance in the NMMS exam 2020. Candidates have to follow the marking scheme, as mentioned in the exam pattern, to calculate the NMMS 2020 scores.
How to Check the NMMS Result 2021?
- The NMMS result 2021 for all the states will declare online on different dates of February/ March 2020. SCERT of a particular country and UT will also release the results of the NMMS 2021 exam on its scheduled time that will announce with the NMMS exam 2021 notification. The result will make available online.
- NMMS aspirants will have to enter their roll number and school code in the login window to get access to the outcome. Some of the participating states announce the NMMS results in the form of merit lists. The NMMS result will include information such as the student’s name roll number, section-wise score, etc.
NMMS Exam Fee 2021
- The NMMS exam fee is Rs. 100/- per candidates (if applicable). However, the NMMS affiliation fees for institutes is Rs. 200/- per year per institution.
- NMMS application fee for Daman & Diu is Rs. 75/- for General candidates and Rs. 55/- for SC/ST students.
NMMS Scholarship- 2021
NMMS scholarship contenders must be promoted in single attempts through the years to Class 12 with 55% of marks (50% for reserved category) and 60% in class 10 (55% for reserved) for the continuation of the scholarship. The selected students will have to open a joint account with parents in the State Bank of India. The bank will deposit the amount in their account every quarter. NMMS exam scholarship will give scholarships to students under the following four categories.
- Pre – Matric Scholarship Scheme – For candidates studying from Class 1st to Class 10.
- Post – Matric Scholarship Scheme – For candidates studying in Class 11, 12 and above, including courses like B.Tech, Medical, ITI, B.SC, B. Com. etc.
- Top Class Scholarship Scheme – For candidates studying in leading colleges across India, such as IITs and IIMs.
- Merit cum Means (MCM) Scholarship Scheme – This MCM scheme is for candidates pursuing technical and professional courses at graduation and post-graduation level.
Department of School Education and Literacy,
Ministry of Human Resource Development,
Government of India
Website – https://mhrd.gov.in/nmms
Address – Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001.