INI CET Exam 2021 – The All India Institute Of Medical Science, New Delhi is the competent authority to conduct the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test – INI CET 2021 July session for all medical graduates. The INI CET is replacing AIIMS PG 2021, JIPMER PG 2021, PGIMER 2021, NIMHANS 2021 entrance exams. Authorities will commence the basic registration for INI CET 2021 July session soon on the official website, aiimsexams.org. Candidates are advised to keep checking this page INI CET Exam 2021 Details and further details regarding the exam.
INI CET Exam 2021 @ aiimsexams.org
New Update on 02-03-2021: INI CET Exam 2021 – The governing body for conducting the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test – INI CET for all medical graduates is the All India Institute Of Medical Science in New Delhi. On March 1, authorities began accepting simple registration for the INI CET 2021 July session on the official website, aiimsexams.org. Aspirants will register for INI CET 2021 until 5:00 PM on March 31. The application form for INI CET 2021 has two stages: basic registration and final registration. Applicants who wish to enrol in medical postgraduate programmes at AIIIMS PG, JIPMER PG, PGIMER, and NIMHANS must take the INI CET test.
Check INI CET Exam 2021
INI CET Exam 2021 – Overview
|INI CET Details||Particulars|
|Exam name||Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||INI CET|
|INI CET exam date||To be announced|
|Purpose of exam||Replaced INIs PG entrance exam – AIIMS PG 2021, JIPMER PG 2021, PGIMER 2021, NIMHANS 2021|
|Conducting authority||AIIMS, New Delhi|
|Level of examination||National level|
|Exam session||Twice – January and July session|
|INI CET exam mode||Computer-based mode|
|Test cities of INI CET 2021 (July session)||64|
|Courses offered||MD, MS, DM-6 years, MCh-6 years, MDS|
|INI CET participating institutes||8 AIIMS – AIIMS, New DelhiAIIMS, BhubaneswarAIIMS, JodhpurAIIMS, NagpurAIIMS, PatnaAIIMS, RaipurAIIMS, RishikeshJIPMER, PuducherryNIMHANS, BengaluruPGIMER, Chandigarh|
|Total seats offered||815 seats|
INI CET Exam 2021 Important dates
|INI CET Exam 2021 Events||INI CET Exam 2021 Dates|
|INI CET basic registration||March 1, 2021 – Started|
|Last date to register||March 31, 2021|
|Status of basic registration||To be announced|
|Basic registration final status||To be announced|
|Uploading of INI CET prospectus||To be announced|
|Registration Unique Code (RUC) generation||To be announced|
|INI CET final registration||To be announced|
|Last date to register||To be announced|
|Editing of basic and final registration||To be announced|
|Uploading of valid certificates||To be announced|
|Status of final registration||To be announced|
|Regularization of rejected application||To be announced|
|Release of INI CET admit card 2021||To be announced|
|Date of INI CET exam||To be announced|
|Announcement of result||To be announced|
INI CET 2021 Syllabus
The prospectus will also include the INI CET syllabus for the July 2021 session, in addition to the paper pattern.
AIIMS PG Syllabus
|Subjects||INI CET AIIMS PG Syllabus|
|Pre-clinical||Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy|
|Para-clinical||Pharmacology, Pathology, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Community Medicine, etc.|
|Clinical||Obstetrics, Paediatrics, and Gynaecology, Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), etc.|
|Surgery and allied subjects||Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, E.N.T., Anaesthesiology, etc.|
JIPMER PG Syllabus – MD/MS course
Basic Clinical Science
- Anatomy, Biochemistry,
- Physiology, Pharmacology,
- Pathology, Microbiology and
- Forensic Medicine, Toxicology and Biostatistics
- Community Medicine, Medicine,
- Obstetrics and Gynecology,
- Surgery, Pediatrics,
- Ophthalmology, ENT,
- Dermatology, Anesthesiology,
- Psychiatry, Radio-Diagnosis,
- Radio Therapy, Emergency Medicine, Orthopedics, Nuclear Medicine,
- Pulmonary Medicine and Blood Transfusion Medicine
JIPMER MDS syllabus
- Dental Materials
- Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Periodontology
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Public Health Dentistry
Basic Clinical Science
- General Anatomy including embryology and histology
- General human physiology and Biochemistry
- Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology
- General Pathology and Microbiology
- General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics General Medicine General Surgery
|Subject||No. of questions|
|Immunogenetics and molecular biology||10|
|Social and Preventive medicine||7|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||20|
|Reason assertive questions||6|
How to check INI CET Exam 2021 Dates?
Candidates who will appear in the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test can follow the steps given below to check INI CET Exam 2021 Exam Date.
- Candidates are first advised to visit the official website at aiimsexams.org.
- After reaching the home page, candidates must see the Announcements section.
- Candidates can find the notification regarding INI CET Exam 2021 Exam Date.
- By doing so, INI CET Exam 2021 Exam Date will be displayed on the screens.
- Candidates are advised to prepare for the examination accordingly.
Results 2021 – FAQ
INI CET will be conducted twice a year, once for admission to the January session and next for admission to the July session.
INI CET 2021 for admission to the July session will be conducted snoon.
Yes, INI CET 2021 will be conducted in online mode.
INI CET exam 2021 will be held, in computer-based mode.
INI CET application form 2021 is released, at aiimsexams.org. As per PAAR facility, candidates can fill the application form in two stages – basic registration and final registration.