How to Change Background in Insta Story is what many Instagram users are wondering about and Adding a cool background color for your Instagram sounds too good to be true, isn’t it? Well, it is true.
How to Change Background in Insta Story?
Instagram is a prominent platform whether you are trying to expand your business or just sharing attractive random scenic pictures. Instagram stories are a great way to relinquish a large audience, but you have to make sure that your stories are well articulated. There are different ways to set a story on Instagram, here are is how to change the background in insta story:
How to Change Background Color On Instagram Story With Picture?
This is an easy technique that can be practiced easily via Apple phones, here is how to change the background color on the Instagram story with a picture:
- Select the photo on Instagram that you’d like to add to your story.
- Click the paper airplane icon underneath the photo to share on your story. A pop-up will appear.
- Click “Add post to your story.”
- Tap the pen icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select a colour.
- Next, tap and hold on the screen for 1-3 seconds until the screen is filled with a solid color.
- Open Instagram Stories and take a photo or upload one from your camera roll.
- Once your photo is in, tap the pen icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select a color.
- Next, tap and long-press the screen for 1-3 seconds until the screen is filled with a solid color.
- Tap the eraser icon on the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select the size of the eraser using the slider on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Now tap or swipe on the screen where you would like to reveal the underlying image.
- And that’s it! If you’re looking to persuade your audience and share just a tiny highlight of your story, this Instagram Stories hack should come in useful.
How To Change Background Color On Instagram Story When Reposting?
When you share a post to your story, Instagram automatically sets a background color. This is based on the general color of the post that you are sharing. So if you are sharing a post that contains a lot of greenery, your background will be set to a shade of green.
- Once you have shared the post to your story, tap the ‘Draw’ button in the top panel.
- Now select the ‘Sharpie’ tool.
- Tap the color that you would like to set as your background from the palette at the bottom.
- Now tap and hold your finger anywhere over the background. Your background will change to the selected color.
How To Change Background On Instagram Story Without Covering Photo?
Although Instagram does not let you actually change this background, you can use a trick to set a fun filter for your photo!
- To set a colored filter, pinch out of your photo to reveal your background (if you want to).
- Now tap the ‘Draw’ button in the top panel, and select the ‘Highlighter’ tool. Select a color from the palette at the bottom.
- Now tap and hold your finger anywhere over the screen.
- You should see the screen covered with the selected color, and your photo visible beneath it!
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
How to change Background in Insta Story – FAQs
It’s hard for most of us to remember Instagram before the stories feature was introduced for the first time which is actually an easy option for sharing updates and interacting with your followers without the pressure of how your instagram grid should look like. And even though there’s no need to think about whether you’ll get enough likes, it’s still fun to experiment with different styles to make it look cool.
You can press the Pencil icon, choose your color, and long-press in the blank area for a second or two to affix the color as your background.
Tap on the information button at the top right corner of your screen. Under the chat settings, there you will find the Instagram Chat “Themes” button. Click on “Themes” and choose the theme you want to use.
Click the Background tab on the right side and select “Background: Image”, then select an image file to set as a background. You can adjust the size, position and scale of the background image with the handlers shown in the preview window. Once you are done, save the photo as a new file.