Check Seva Sindhu Student Bus Pass Application Form, Download, and KSRTC Contact Number Here! KSRTC Student Bus Pass Online Application is now available on the official website and Students can now avail their bus passes which they can use while travelling on a daily basis and passes are also available for employees and traders who keep travelling between two places on a daily basis. Seva Sindhu student Bus pass, how to register and apply for the bus pass and more. know more about KSRTC student bus pass online application 2020, just scroll down and details here.
KSRTC Student Bus Pass Online Application 2020
- The Ksrtc has been issuing monthly passes, KSRTC Bus passes, to passengers like Employees, students, traders, etc, who are travelling between two places on a daily basis. Passes are issued in all the bus stations and these monthly passes along with the ID Card issued by KSRTC,
- will be valid for one year. Passengers will have to pay Rs.50/- per card. However, passes which are issued for Express services will be valid for Travel in both Express and Ordinary services (monthly passes issued for ordinary services will be valid only in Ordinary services)
Seva Sindhu Student Bus Pass
Seva Sindhu is an online service that provides cashless and paperless government services, which was started by the Government of Karnataka. The main aim of this online service is to reduce the delivery turnout time & Reduce the need for visiting government offices, & provide cashless, faceless and paperless government services. It is an initiative taken by the Karnataka government to deliver services to people’s doorstep. Using this app, people can get hassle-free services at an affordable price. To avail these services, & get you will have to register on the Seva Sindhu Portal and apply individually for each & every service. To register, you will have to do the following.
- Visit the official website of Seva Sindhu
- Click on the department and services on the homepage
- A document will be opened with all the eligibility details & requirements for availing the service
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ option
- Now, you will be redirected to the Service Plus
- Register yourself as New user by adding your Aadhar Card
- A registration page will appear on the screen
- Enter all the necessary details & click Submit to complete your Registration.
Ksrtc Bus Stand Contact Number
For queries, passengers can contact Call Center number for any kind of Enquiry, grievances, refund claims on KSRTC services, etc. The contact Number is 9449596666.
As per the official website, the bus contact numbers are given below.
- KSRTC Jurisdiction
- NWKRTC Jurisdiction
- NEKRTC Jurisdiction
- Neighbouring States
Online Bus Pass Application
People who want to apply for this KSRTC online bus pass will have to visit the official website KSRTC and fill the application form and submit it. The application form for KSRTC student bus pass 2020-21 is given below.
Click Here Ksrtc Pass Application Form
ksrtc student bus pass online application 2020 – FAQs
1.How can I get Ksrtc student bus pass?
Students who want to apply for Bus Pass from KSRTC for the academic year 2020-21 should use the Seva Sindhu Portal.
2.How can I get Ksrtc monthly bus pass?
The Monthly passes are valid for travel along with Identity card issued by KSRTC. Photo-Identity cards valid for one year are issued by KSRTC. Monthly passes issued for Express services are valid for travel in both Express and Ordinary services.
3.What is the cost of Identity Card issued by KSRTC?
Photo-Identity cards valid for one year are issued by KSRTC by collecting Rs. 50/- per card
4.How to apply for Student Bus Pass?
Visit the official website of KSRTC and apply for the student bus pass by filling the online application form.
5.Which is the biggest bus stand in Karnataka?
Kempegowda Bus Station is the biggest bus stand in Karnataka.