Bihar Polytechnic Exam Date 2021 – The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) is the official authority that conducts the Bihar Polytechnic Exams. The Board has also announced the Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Exam Date at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. In order to download the Bihar Polytechnic Exam Dates, the candidates must visit the official website. Candidates can get more Information about Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Exam Date from this article below.
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Date 2021
New Update: Bihar Polytechnic Exam Date 2021 – The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) is the official authority that conducts the Bihar Polytechnic Exams. The authority releases the Bihar Polytechnic Exam Dates 2021. In order to download the Bihar Polytechnic Exam Dates, the candidates must visit the official website. Furthermore, the preceding knowledge of the Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Examination Dates will help the candidate in preparing accordingly for the entrance exam. Check the Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam Pattern, Result, Date, Time Table, Center, Syllabus, Exam Question Paper, in the article.
Check – Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Exam Date
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Dates 2021
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Online registration Starting Date||April 2021|
|Last date of registration||May 2021|
|Last date of payment through challan||May 2021|
|Last date of payment through net banking/credit card/debit card and final submission of application form||May 2021|
|Online Editing of application form||May 2021|
|Admit Card issue date||May 2021|
|Exam Date of PE & PPE||June 2021|
|Exam Date of PM & PMD||June 2021|
|Result Announcement||June 2021|
|Rank card release||June 2021|
|Counselling starts||July 2021|
What is the Bihar Diploma(DCECE) Eligibility Criteria 2021?
Aspirants can check the Eligibility Criteria Before applying the Exam.
- Students must be Indiacitizensen only.
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Candidates appearing for the Class 10th Board exam in 2021, can apply for this Exam.
- Students should Passed 10th or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 35% qualifying marks.
- No maximum & minimum age limit to apply.
Part-Time Polytechnic Engineering
- Applicants should have Passed Class 10th or its equivalent examination with two years ITI. Or, Passed 10th or its equivalent Exam with two-year experience.
Para Medical-Dental (Matric Level)
- Aspirants should Passed 10th or its equivalent examination from CBSE/ICSE & recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects.
Para Medical Intermediate Level
- Aspirants should have Passed Class 10+2 or its equivalent examination with PCM/PCB & English subjects.
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Schedule 2021
- Bihar Polytechnic has started on March 19, 2021. Candidates must register for this exam till May 10, 2021. The Final date for fee submission through challan would be till May 11, 2021, or through credit card/debit card/net banking till May 12, 2021.
- The Bihar DCECE Admit card will be made available in May 2020. Exam for PE & PPE/ PM & PMD will organize in May 2020. It will be required for the students to carry valid admit card to the exam hall for appearing the exam.
- After the Entrance examination, the Bihar Polytechnic(DCECE) Answer Key releases through online mode. The exam result will announce in the fourth week of July 2020. Students must apply for counseling from the last week of August 2020.
Bihar Polytechnic Reservation Criteria 2021
The Bihar Polytechnic reservations of seats as per the categories mentioned below:
- Scheduled Caste (SC)-16%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)-1%
- Extremely Backward Class (EBC)-18 %
- Backward Class (BC)-12%
- Reserved Category Girls (RCG)-3%
Bihar DECE Important Dates 2021 – FAQ
yes, if you are having Interest in Engineering or Science and Technology, Polytechnic can be a very good option for you. polytechnic is a professional technical course, which is one of the best skill development course, so getting a job is easy.
The Bihar Polytechnic Exam 2020 will be scheduled for 4 courses- PE, PPE, PM & PMD. The examination structure may vary from course to course.
The syllabus of the Bihar Polytechnic 2017 examination consists of these subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, General Science, Hindi, English, General Knowledge & Biology.
The application form release date is 18 March 2020. Candidates check out the details in fresherslive.com.
The paper will be in English and Hindi language. Candidates can perform their Exam well by getting the complete details.