40 Best Riddles for Kids with Answers: Are you searching for the best Riddles for Kids with Answers? Then you are in the right place. Get the list of Easy Riddles for kids, Hard Riddles for kids, Funny Riddles for kids with answer on our page daily
Riddles for Kids With Answers
Get the latest Riddles for Kids along with the Easy Riddles, hard riddles and funny riddles here. The Riddles for Kids not only includes fun but also makes our children to think and answer the riddles in a smart way. So here you go, get the riddles for kids with answers below. There are categories listed below such as Easy Riddles for Kids, hard riddles for kids, funny riddles for kids, riddles for kids what am i, so choose the one which you like to test you kids.
Easy Riddles for Kids With Answers
Searching for Easy Riddles for Kids? Then here is the list of riddles updated with the answer. Easy Riddles for Kids will be as much as simple, so just try out the riddles and have fun.
Riddle 1: I have legs but not walk, a strong back but work not, two good arms but reach not, a seat but sit and tarry not.
Riddle 2: Light as a feather, there’s nothing in it, but the strongest man can’t hold it much more than a minute.
Riddle 3: Pearl white chest without key or lid. Inside of which golden treasure is hid. What am I?
Riddle 4: I have no top or bottom but I can hold Flesh, bones and blood all at the same time.
Riddle 5: What has teeth but cannot bite?
Answer: A comb
Riddle 6: In the window she sat weeping. And with each tear her life went seeping.
Riddle 7: We are brothers from the same mother, but we’ve never met.
Answer: Day and night
Riddle 8: What’s worth more after it’s broken?
Answer: An egg
Riddle 9: I have hands, but cannot hold a thing.
Riddle 10: What gets wet while it’s drying?
Answer: A towel.
Hard Riddles for Kids With Answers
Riddle 1: What is the only English word, with two synonyms that are antonyms of each other?
Riddle 2: I am the outstretched fingers that seize and hold the wind. Wisdom flows from me in other hands. Upon me are sweet dreams dreamt. My merest touch brings laughter. What am I?
Riddle 3: A house of wood in a hidden place. Built without nails or glue. High above the earthen ground It holds pale gems of blue.
Riddle 4: Where can you find cities, towns, shops and streets but no people?
Answer: A map
Riddle 5: It belongs to you, but your friends use it more. What is it?
Answer: Your name
Riddle 6: I go all around the world, but never leave the corner. What am I?
Answer: A stamp
Riddle 7: What can go up a chimney down, but can’t go down a chimney up?
Answer: An umbrella. If your umbrella is “down,” it can fit through a chimney, but if it’s “up,” it won’t fit!
Riddle 8: I make a loud sound when I’m changing. When I do change, I get bigger but weigh less. What am I?Answer: Popcorn.
Riddle 9: If I have it, I don’t share it. If I share it, I don’t have it. What is it?
Answer: A secret.
Riddle 10: What goes away as soon as you talk about it?
Funny Riddles for Kids With Answers
Here is the list of Funny Riddles for Kids updated. The exact solution to the question might not be clear as it comes with funny punchline for the answer.
1 Riddle –Why did the woman wear a helmet at the dinner table?
Answer: Because of her crash diet
2 Riddle –What do you call a fairy that has not taken a bath?
Answer: Stinker Bell
3 Riddle –Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
4 Riddle –Why are teddy bears never hungry?
Answer: Because they are always stuffed
5 Riddle –What did the chewing gum say to the shoe?
Answer: I am stuck on you
6 Riddle –Why was the belt arrested?
Answer: For holding up the pants
7 Riddle – Why is the Mississippi such an unusual river?
Answer: Because it has four eyes and it cannot even see!
8 Riddle – When is a car, not a car?
Answer: When it turns into a parking lot
9 Riddle – What bank never has any money?
10 Riddle – Why isn’t your nose twelve inches long?
Answer: Because then it would be a foot.
What am i Riddles for Kids With Answers
Check out the best of Riddles for Kids What am i from the list given below. The question might be simple, but you should be smart enough to solve those Riddles.
- 1 Riddle – I’m hot and I live in the sky. I’m bright; don’t look directly at me. I will disappear at night. What am I?Answer: The Sun
- 2 Riddle – I’m round and I go up and down. You can throw me and you can catch me. Please be careful with me near the windows. What am I?
- 3 Riddle – I come in many different colours and I get bigger when I’m full. I will float away if you don’t tie me down and I will make a loud sound if I break. What am I?
- 4 Riddle – I’m beautiful in many different colours. I smell nice; you can pick me if you want. I will live for a long time just don’t forget to water me. What am I?
- 5 Riddle – I will keep you entertained with my comedy and my drama. I’m shaped like a cube and I can attach to your wall. What am I?
- 6 Riddle – I am a tasty treat you can lick with your tongue. I come in a bowl or a cone. One of my common flavours is vanilla. What am I?
Answer: Ice Cream
- 7 Riddle – I get wet when drying. I get dirty when wiping. What am I?
- 8 Riddle – I’m red but I can be green at times and I am even yellow. What am I?
Answer: An Apple
- 9 Riddle – I have no eyes and no legs. I have no ears and am strong enough to move the earth. What am I?Answer: An Earthworm
- 10 Riddle – I can jump, and I can climb. With my many legs, I swing from tree to tree. I can make a house much bigger than me. What am I?